Friday 1 December 2023

Agitation and Time Constraints

So the Barclays switch offer runs out on the 30th, and that's £175 which desperately belongs in my hands. I finally got the required 2x Direct Debits to show up in my throwaway account, then after eight attempts and three phone calls (yes) my Barclays application and switch went through on the app. Half a days' work, but still worth it. 👍

I've been a bit spendy, bought two small toys for little X for Christmas (£2 each), both of which are sorta "need" items. I also bought us Christmas hats (£1 each). I didn't find one to fit her so I am armed with needle and thread to create a baby size from an adult one.

We're getting the hang of the reusable nappies and so far so good. A few damp pyjama patches, just need to make sure the outer wraps cover the nappy properly. 🙂 They really feel lovely and soft.

Cooking: curried sausages.

No comments:

Post a Comment