Saturday 3 February 2024

Possible Impending Uncrossing Of Fingers

I hardly ever qualify for anything extra in support, so you can imagine my surprise to be told I'll get the cost of living payment of £299. Wahoo. I'll not believe it until it actually lands, of course!

Itching to withdraw my Help To Save, which I think was finished on the 31st, but I don't dare in case it really finishes next week when my bonus drops.

Little X has been out of sorts today. I'm beginning to realise I can't do three errands in one day. The last two days have been like that and today she's been so unsettled. Tomorrow there's a free clothing event I really want to see, so here's hoping for a better day!

I did manage to get to Food Club yesterday, where of course she cried while I just tried to hurry. They kindly helped me carry her to the car though. ♥ Scored myself free carrots, custard and the obligatory bread and pastries. 🥐 

No comments:

Post a Comment