Tuesday 30 January 2024

The Electricity Consumption Rabbit Hole


So after much a'Googlin' I think that it's still cheaper to wash nappies than to use disposables 🤞 but not in the way I've been doing it (full rinse followed by hot wash). Several people say a warm wash is fine so I'm going to try a single rinse then just warm washing on the longest cycle.

My son J is coming to visit and meet his little sister this week 💕 and I can't wait!

Shopping sensibly has really gone out the window. While I don't go crazy in the shops, I usually forget essentials and then it's a week before I can organise myself to shop again. Related: I found an old tin of condensed milk (possibly free from my old house 3 years ago) and although it's out of date, in my coffee it's just fine. #frugal

So today's mission was to do a weekly shop. I actually remembered everything. But did Little X enjoy the experience? Hell no. She screamed. There's nothing fun about attempting to pack groceries while also trying to calm a baby down. 0/10 would not recommend.

I also had return two Amazon items -  child slept through this 👏 however she yelled while paying for fuel - the stupid pay at pump wasn't working so I had to drag her inside. 👎

Spendy McSpenderson:  The shop had a pack of toffee tarts reduced. So I had to. No regrets because they are incredible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment