Tuesday 23 June 2020

I Did It, Sigh

I quit my hotel job. I know it was the right decision, but I still feel deflated, and I feel as if I'm letting them down - even though it was a business arrangement and not a personal one.

Sigh. Oh well. I will have to hope the supermarket gives me extra shifts. I'm confident I can afford to live, but I'm less confident of being able to add to my "home stash". As it stands if I found a place to buy tomorrow, the interest & repayments would be eye-watering. So every penny I don't spend (or every penny extra that I save) will reduce the amount of the ongoing repayments.

Other news: when is a "100% Guaranteed Accepted" loan offer not actually guaranteed? When I apply for it, obviously. I was hoping to add to my budget but I was turned down without even a credit check. Great! It seems like there's something in my bank statement they didn't like, and they won't tell me what it even is. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment