Thursday 17 September 2020

I Can't Help It

 Since The Great Disappointment™ I have done the following thrifty things:

  • cleared out my fridge
  • toasted some muffins from the freezer
  • tried the soft butter spread J bought; that's a no; saved it for cooking!
  • taken a frozen block of (free) butter out of the freezer
  • used up some old frozen vegies
  • taken some frozen chicken out to cook tonight
  • done two surveys on Prolific Academic
  • snapped some receipts
  • used shrapnel aka loose change to buy milk
  • eaten cereal that I don't really like
  • used some nutella that is "expired"
I have a glut of stored items where I've been less than discerning and simply taken food home that I never get around to using. I was forced into being slightly more choosy once I ran out of room, but I really should learn to eat what I already have, because it avoids me discarding food which won't fit.

I am still a bit gloomy. I don't think it's even just about the missed flat, I'm having a bit of a "what is my life?" thing. But hey, this will pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment