Tuesday 1 September 2020

Depressing x2

The flat that I want is now being sold with tenant in situ. I could buy it then attempt to remove her, but ugh. It's an annoyance and a risk in that she might not leave and that would leave me stuck with sky-high bills. I have eight days to decide what to do.

The job I applied for... I apparently can't have. Work bestie had a word to manager who has indicated that next time the company runs a shift leader training course she'll consider putting me forward... in other words I'm not getting the job I want, evidently because you can only be considered for the shift leader role if you are already fully trained as a shift leader. That would have been nice to indicate in the job application hey?

I had better win £139million on EuroMillions tonight. 😞

No comments:

Post a Comment