Saturday 3 April 2021

Easter is Insane

It's Bank Holiday weekend and Easter Weekend, so I do understand people "needing" to go out and buy Easter Eggs, or, sweets and crisps and sandwiches for their picnics. I hope they went somewhere nice with their families. I just don't understand the people wandering in for a bottle of drink and that's it, people going shopping just for something to do. On Easter weekend, when shops are heaving with people.

On the plus side we did a roaring trade yesterday, but oh boy, I am knackered, and there's still two days left to survive. Even boss lady (who did a very uncharacteristic late shift last night), admitted that she now understands why we struggle to get all our tasks done of an evening. But yesterday, sigh.

Af overrode me twice in a row, in front of others, on a safety thing. Sigh. I don't want to shout someone down but I don't want customers getting sick. And it all kind of left me fuming afterwards. Food safety is important. And she contradicted me in front of staff members twice in a row, told them to do the wrong thing. Tinker knew the correct procedure and AF tried to tell her not to do it.

I don't need her to respect me for my ego. I need it so that when I say something, the cashiers listen to me. While I am always ok with people asking questions, I can't have AF teaching them that it's ok to argue with me.

I'm just so fed up because UGGGGGHHHHHH. 

No comments:

Post a Comment