Tuesday 27 April 2021

Ponderings and Hope

I've just been chatting with Buddy from Sister Store, hoping to convince him to apply for the open role in our store 😊 No guarantees, mind you, but I know he'd be great in the job, and I really think he'll do well at interview too. The only problem is his Boss Man, who excels in destroying confidence, and has led Buddy to believe there's no point applying... 😔

THE WALLS are still taking forever, because I have zero motivation and it's just so un-fun. Today I tackled wall section #5. This has been the worst so far, the one with layers of every wall surface known to humankind. Wash, scrape, prime. As I was priming I could see bubbles appearing all over the surface - really horrifying because if it's lifting, that would mean sanding the entire wall. But now that it's touch dry, it seems flat. I hope this means the wicked-expensive primer has done its job. I am going to give it a second coat just in case.

Lunch: Coleslaw on French bread, choc-chip muffin. And I actually bought the coleslaw 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment