Sunday 18 April 2021

Definition of Excitement?

Getting four free battered cod fillets from work. 😀 You know you've officially become an adult when free stuff is the best thing ever and it's even still awesome when it's fish.

Almost-Pugsley.
Except he isn't this clean.
I washed Pugsley today. I wanted to feel all adult-y and accomplished, which only lasted until I realised that the baked-on bird poop was going nowhere. I now have a sudsy car space and a car looking, well, marginally better. I think he's going to require a machine-clean (or three).

One of my cheery workmates has given me a cold... yay... so that's £15 unplanned spending on medication and a whole load of annoyance and a runny nose and blocked ears. And also some unplanned spending on a ready meal and some ice cream.

My Covid vaccination is booked 👍

I have bought my wall light online, too. I finally found one I liked, with a built-in switch, at a decent price. I hope it's decent quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment