Tuesday 6 April 2021

And, Breathe.

Turns out we did record takings for Easter weekend. Yay team!

I pondered whether to discuss Annoying Face with Boss Lady and decided she was probably sick of hearing it. I did take AF aside and noted that it's important to do things right because the cashiers are watching... she started mumbling and making excuses. Plus ça change.

Another day, another wall worked on. I stripped part of a wall, and filled another part - this particular wall will end up being more filler than actual wall, but it is what it is. I also moved some stuff around and gave the place a good vacuum. The shredded wallpaper, caked in layers of paint, leaves a constant pervasive dust everywhere, and living among it gets it tracked to every part of my apartment, including the kitchen and bathroom. I think I just assumed that oh yes, bits of paper on the floor. I didn't expect it to be like dust!

Dinner: luxury pizza with buffalo mozzarella, semi-sundried tomatoes and pesto (thank you Head Office for accidentally sending us a product we don't sell). Glass of coke. Free Oreo egg from loyalty card offer. A fitting £2.00 celebration dinner for my hard work throughout the weekend, I think 😄

No comments:

Post a Comment