Wednesday 28 July 2021

I Just

Teddy has quit (not surprised). New Guy lasted a week before having a family issue (unspecified) and quitting. Viscount has shown up on a job searching board on Facebook straight after a disciplinary for doing something dumb repeatedly. Lovely new kid Meg has done the same screwup as Viscount and I just hope she doesn't run while this formal thing is taking place. Two more staff have been pinged and have ten days off. Two staff off work due to puking. I was sent home yesterday sick as my cough is so bad it's scaring customers. Overall we are on tenterhooks in case someone else goes off work for whatever reason. The ones who remain are exhausted and we fear them walking out.

Took myself out after work and went and saw "Old" at the cinema (thriller/horror). I was quite surprised to enjoy myself. £5 for the ticket and a pound spent on cheese crackers, strawberry sweets and a can of drink from the pound shop. I think that's a win.

Stop Press: Laddy has gone off on his third ten-day isolation...

No comments:

Post a Comment