Sunday 14 April 2024

Gold Mine

I have finally started listing some of the nappies this week (I know they'll take a while and some aren't worth much). So far I've sold £10 worth. 

Vinted: I've sold 6 items for £10 in profit. 👍 I also resold the shoes which don't fit and broke even. 👍 I got a refund on the AliExpress package that didn't show up. 👍 I've contested 2 on eBay taking forever, 1 refunded 👍 1 TBA 🤷‍♀️ The problem with Vinted is that I keep looking at AliExpress and buying things to sell 🤦‍♀️ when I have plenty of things to list and not plenty of money or space for more things! 

Stop Press: I just sold, and posted, another £15 worth of nappies. The other problem with selling things is that although I get exercise and money, the bakery also has cakes in the window for 50p at closing time. 

One must support local business. 

No comments:

Post a Comment