Saturday 1 June 2024

All At Once

I sold the first pair of big-ticket shoes - well, considering people on Vinted want to pay a pound for everything, £21 is big-ticket. I also sold a pair for £11, a couple of bundles of other items totalling £20, plus a used pair of trainers for £9 on eBay, and a car seat clip I never thought would sell, for £5. I even offloaded Little X's baby rocker for another £5 on Facebook. It's been a good week. That all represents around £43 in profit and I'd be stoked to achieve that every week!

Feeling very accomplished, we went to baby group and behaved like angels. We scooted over to Food Club during the week and also to Value Frozen shop, plus bought our other staples from German Discounter. We even popped into Cheapy Shop for some oil, for the pushchair's squeaky wheels. Today during Little X's first nap I made her lunch (chicken, mashed potato and mashed carrots) plus made myself chicken curry and stuffing balls. Adulting++. Watch, next week will no doubt be a complete shit-show. 😁

Physio this afternoon. Someone is still snotty so I hope she isn't too tired and cranky. 🤞 

No comments:

Post a Comment