Thursday 13 June 2024

Dancing, Dancing

We went to see Crowded House this week. I am absolutely exhausted and my everything hurts. Little X behaved like, well, like a baby. She refused to sleep until far beyond exhausted. Next time we'll arrive earlier to attempt to get ahead of the game.

More shoes sold. 👟 Also sold my pregnancy ball. Other sales on Vinted are slow. Such is life. I've applied for two assistance schemes. 🤞 Still waiting to hear back about the maternity grant. My Nationwide £100 and council £100 cost of living payment both arrived though. 👏 

Huge splurge on this. 

It folds forwards instead of sideways and is also tiny and very light. 

It supposedly folds and opens one-handed - realistically you need two hands so it locks into place as doing it with a knee isn't the smoothest move. 😂 But since I merely wanted to fight less with hauling a heavy unruly stroller in and out of the car boot, this ticks the boxes. I did try to get one used, these are well known with a good reputation, but I was looking at £50 plus shipping for the grubby examples I found. Then I saw this for half price from the manufacturer (discounted because the newer model has been released), with free shipping. Winner for £99. No regrets. 

Time to clean the old one up and try to sell it for a tenner (it was free, but I bought a new footmuff and liner). 

No comments:

Post a Comment