Wednesday 17 July 2024

Bundling

The answer to how much extra I had left to put onto the poison ivy card was £210. Which isn't that much because the card is getting used for ongoing expenses 😕 so the freedom date is not really getting closer yet. It still felt good that all bills are sorted and I survived another month. 

Job #2 is taking forever to approve my leave. Job #1, I have an appointment on Tuesday to talk about my part time return, since it does look like it'd be worthwhile - but I don't want too many hours, Little X is only little once. 🥰 Touch wood with a small contract I can take holidays a fair while first. I'm also going to do an online English course. I miss learning. 

Someone else bought a big pile of newborn clothes, for imminent twins. Not a big sale amount but it's stuff out of my hair. I've sold a handful of other things and listed two more pairs of trainers for sale.

My maternity pay did indeed stop 🤣 so this week I will apply for both Council Tax Reduction and Healthy Start top up, both of which I should get now, together around £80 a month.

Spendy: some bigger night nappy wraps, £20.

Winner: £100 prize from a free lottery 🎉 which is on an All4one card (zero supermarket spending options) so I will probably treat myself to new underwear and socks. 🧦

Win? I had three unopened pairs of tights to return with no receipt. I've had them far too long and finally managed to take them to the right supermarket. Face value was £8 each but I knew if they'd been reduced I'd only get current price. I was hoping for £2 each. Well, I got all £24 but it had to be on Nutmeg products in Morrisons, which is baby wear and homeware, and Little X needs nothing. To my surprise I managed to actually spend on things I'd already had in mind to get. Including a non stick tray to fit my mini oven. Chuffed with this lot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment