Tuesday 23 July 2024

Typical Isn't It

Job #2 is messing about with my holiday in asshat fashion. Citing rules and policies and blah, blah, never mind such trivial things as laws and entitlements. Clown admin has agreed to put in a special request to the CEO to allow me to take all four weeks that I have earned (like that's supposed to make me feel special?) but if they don't play ball I will just go on Unpaid Parental Leave which they can't avoid... and they still won't have me in the building for those four weeks 😁

Big Boss at Job #1 has been absolutely stellar ⭐ and will work with me however I want to swing things ⭐ which now looks like me lowering to a small contract, dragging my earned annual leave out for months, and then returning one day per week. 💙

My application for Healthy Start has been rejected as I still earn too much. I will try again next month as it will have fallen further. Council tax reduction is only 40% (not 75%) due to my "high income" 😂 but again, I'll have to reapply next month.

I've bought some more nappies. £50 worth. I think I have a problem with buying nappies 😂 in my defence Little X is outgrowing things and it was a good deal. Yeah, excuses. I also bought her a bundle of shorts in size 12-18 months, but unfortunately half of them are still too small to go around a cloth bum, so I bought another larger bundle. Plus I bought myself some shorts. And t-shirts, as two of my old faithfuls have holes.

No comments:

Post a Comment