Friday 2 December 2022

Cruisy Day

Coffee with a workmate (and her little angel!) which was really lovely.

For once in her life my manager Ratty was not in a ratty mood tonight. I suppose nothing will be normal for another few days and then the old habits will creep back in for everyone. I also got the chance to have a catch up with Good Boss, he's so great to have a laugh with and I really do appreciate how much he treats me like an equal.

I also had the choice between extending my hours tomorrow or biting the bullet and taking an extra day... I'd rather have had Sunday off work BUT it's better to lose a day off and spend seven tiring hours with Blondie than add three extra unpredictable hours with Ratty tomorrow afternoon. 💁 

I splashed out tonight on a micro spag bol (it was peppery, too sweet, rather expensive and very underwhelming). I was also too lazy to open the bottle of coke I had bought to go with it. Now I'm sat here shivering because I really ought to get under the covers rather than keep the room toasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment