Monday 12 August 2024

Just Fuming

So during the week I made the (long, drawn-out, delayed) decision on making some investments. While there will be money required to get my "quasi business" off the ground, it's not a huge amount and I've chosen to work slowly at it, as and when my budget will allow, and to pace myself to make sure it's profitable. So I had a few hours to myself tonight and got started. I managed to do an hour of work and made £14 on my first "job" there, then started my second.

Only to find that someone has been on this site already, with an account that has MY name and date of birth in it.

I am just guttered. They've fixed it for me but it's just unnerving, I'm tired, and I messed up the second job after all that. Just feeling really deflated because I was so enthusiastic about my new venture!

Tomorrow I start an English course online. I bet Little X senses that she needs to be asleep and decides to party on past the start time. 

Job #2 called me back and accidentally forgot to mention they don't plan to give me back my old job. Well, they legally don't have to but it's rather weird that they nagged asking if I was returning. They've offered me a different one which might work for me, I'm touring it in a few weeks' time to decide.


No comments:

Post a Comment