Friday 27 August 2021

Outside Clothes

So my last decent undergarment is almost dead and I had no choice but to go shopping for a new over-shoulder-boulder-holder or three. And wow, does this royally suck without changing rooms, it required buying then loo then refund, over and over. One hour later I finally got a fit, three bras acquired for a pound each (!) which was a nice surprise at the till when I expected to pay a lot more.

Take #2 was needing jeans that fit. £10 for those, I am annoyed at needing to spend it but it's my own fault for not fitting into my old ones. I literally didn't have anything else to wear apart from shorts.

Been to the gym twice now, I'm not thrilled with it as there's no tv, no music, no screens, no scale etc. For now I'm watching videos on my phone for 30min but I may lose patience with that once I'm doing 2h sessions again.

Planning my trip overseas - the mini one to see family - can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment