Friday 7 April 2023

Addendum

I realised I hadn't updated about my fight with the NHS, so here it is. I did manage to get into the Women's Health Unit and was seen by a really lovely lady. And things seem to be ok. She prescribed one of my medications, and I found a pharmacist who will do the others for me providing I pay privately (£££) but at least I will now have what I need. This is a real relief. In the meantime I've filled my bosses in and they have been wonderful, changing my duties and my work hours to suit. I am blessed.

I am still angry at my idiot uncooperative GP though and the WHU lady suggested I make a formal complaint in writing to the practice manager. We'll see if I find the energy.

The Swagbucks game did not credit so I've appealed and now have my breath held for my missing 4000 points. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment