Friday 12 January 2024

Volunteer Squad

Today I took Little X to my new group, the one I am volunteering at. For a couple of months they will be giving me some training - this is definitely not what I expected, since I thought I'd just be hanging around and being moral support to other parents. But it seems this bunch like to really invest time in their volunteers and I'm all for learning new skills ☺

I really need to spend some admin time on my laptop. It needs a days' worth of clearing and reinstalling Windows which is a crap job in any language, so I continue to procrastinate. 🕒

I found a few new groups on Facebook where I might possibly get a few referrals to the good survey sites. Ideas, ideas... 💡 

Need to sort out some gift cards. I have a hefty one for a discount supermarket 🛒 and also found a forgotten one I can use, if I can figure out how. 

Tonight I managed to cook dinner for once, I poured chicken in white sauce over some veg and potatoes. It was amazing, proper comfort food, so I will have to make it again. Four stars 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

No comments:

Post a Comment