Saturday 6 January 2024

Zoom Zoom

That's how the hours, days and weeks go by lately. Little X has kept me busy (sat on my backside) while we fight with reflux, but we're getting there. We have started going to playgroup and I have even applied to volunteer, so I hope I'm accepted.

This week I swung by the baby bank, since somebody is challenging the washer's ability to keep up. I have a pile of clothes to sort through and a few more blankets.

Today's essentials shop was almost £30, a frustrating amount for not much food, to be frank. But this is reality. I didn't go to Food Club this week, going there is a hassle now and I either buy too much of what I don't need or come home loaded with cakes. 🎂 Hmmm, maybe I should go next week 😂 or more appropriately, I should organise my meals and actually use what Food Club sells. Ham and cheese sandwiches 🥪 really shouldn't be a staple food 😋 

HMRC have made me feel crappy in having to ask repeatedly to repay them slower. In the end I sort of won, the repayment isn't comfortable but it's not worth grovelling to get any lower. Irritating, but oh well.

My new glasses have arrived. To my surprise they are metal 😲 and really lightweight 🙁 but I think they'll be fine.  I need to adjust the arms to make them tighter on my head, but the script is perfect and I can look over the top again for distance. 👏

2 days to get a £5 PayPal redemption and cover my loan repayment... So I'm camping on Prolific of course. 😁 And 25 days left until I can get my Help to Save money out. 🎉 I will take great pleasure in knocking Poison-Ivy credit card down to zero. 💪 Watch this space. 👉

PS Doing these posts on mobile, while slow and annoying, gives me access to so many more annoying emojis! 😏

No comments:

Post a Comment