Wednesday 1 April 2020

March Challenge: Too Tired, Too Lazy

Like the title says, I lost a lot of my enthusiasm this month due to that horrible virus going around and all the extra hours of work I've been doing. I can only make my best guess on the free food and yellow stickers and say that it's probably been around £130.00.
Testable Minds £16.92
Prolific Academic £27.87
HuYu £5.00
Shoppix £5.00
Swagbucks £3.00

Total is £187.79 which is well over target - in fact it's over £5 a day. There are some programmes that are still pending too, so it would have been higher.

While it's been sort of interesting to see if I could achieve it, I'm not sure it is affecting my spending habits anymore, so I won't be continuing with the monthly challenges from here - just the yearly one. I also now have my work discount card which adds even more of a discount - not bad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment