Friday 6 November 2020

Current Level Of Tired:

I just installed the Blogger app in order to stay lying down rather than sit at my pc.

Yesterday was the last day before lockdown and I managed to get a long-overdue cut. The lady declared she couldn't do any shaving. She eventually agreed to try, and did a gorgeous short chopped undercut pixie for me. I am loving it. Her first ever and it's perfect 👌.

No news on an exchange date for my flat. Searches are all done... I think. I guess I just wait to hear what's next?

Work is now sort of odd now that we are back in lockdown. It's definitely less busy than last week, just the constant trickle of customers with their baskets full of "one, just in case". Big stores have had shelves stripped of toilet paper and pasta... again... but we are doing just fine. Boris reckons it is only for a month. I suspect it will be more like another six.

No comments:

Post a Comment