Thursday 26 November 2020

Boring Person

...me, that is. I keep mentally yelling at survey invites to just go away. Consequently I've done almost none this month, keep your eyes peeled for a big fat zero come the first of December.

Four more days of work and I get a week off. I am then back for a week and then off again for long-awaited surgery (you don't want details trust me, suffice to say it's minor).

I am getting disillusioned at the flat. Still waiting for replies from the bank. The silly thing is that as it stands, I know that I won't start paying for the roof until 2022 at the earliest, and I know it'd be something I can afford at the time, but without the documentation on what it's costing and a time frame, this looming issue will cause all kinds of hell if/when I want to sell this place. I would actually be on track to pay the CC and roof off in about two years - assuming I keep working 30+ hours - so with new carpets and decorating, I might actually want to sell it in 2022-2023 and would be annoyed if I can't ask a decent amount because of a still-looming, much-delayed roof repair. The disillusionment is because this flat is 40k and there is nothing on the market under 65k right now... yes I said nothing... I would be a nutcase to not stick this out.

Sampled today: Sausage Roll crisps. Edible, taste like pastry, but not worth paying for.

Freebies: jaffa cakes, chocolate orange, more of the standard stuffs like fruit and salads.

No comments:

Post a Comment