Sunday 6 December 2020

Be Me

> be me

> go to the shop for milk

> Not Walking™; drive half-way around the world to get to nearest shop with easy parking

> remember my vouchers

> pick up voucher items (cocktail sausages, banana, pork pies)

> also collect six more types of snack food and two ready meals and two types of juice

> get to till; be determined to create at least five seperate receipts (because receipts are worth money)

> carefully scan everything in groups, thinking how smart I am

> scan two vouchers then realise I forgot to use the sausages voucher and now it's too late

> get home

> omg I forgot the milk

> go to other supermarket because: shame...


And I was so annoyed about that voucher that I bought more sausages. Oh well, at least I have six receipts...

Back to work tomorrow so it seems as though I should hunt out my Christmas jumpers!

No comments:

Post a Comment