Tuesday 1 December 2020

November Stuffs

PA £10.35

Shoppix £5.00

Kiva £7.92 (this is actually a repayment, not an earning - I used to lend with Kiva a LOT but over the past couple of years, I am often losing my money so I'm just waiting for the last few loans to come back to me and then getting out)

Ahaa... it wasn't "nothing" after all. It's low overall though, because I've been burnt out and didn't do many surveys and didn't snap many receipts. I still gather them like a good little monkey, but then they... expire 😔 I've even been slack about collecting my free login points for raffle sites. The horror.

Currently sneezing and contemplating what to do with my next few days off work. Aside from doing some surveys and snapping some receipts, of course. Oh and digging into my shift leader training for work.

Maybe I can rouse myself to write an actual article?

No comments:

Post a Comment