Tuesday 26 January 2021

Loose Ends, Tidied

1. Being door bitch lasted all of four days before head office reversed its decision on having a door bitch.

2. Boss lady has given me more supervisor shifts, which I suspected would happen.

3. Running the shop now and then changes the "free food" game for the better. Last night the charities didn't want our donation, so I went home with scotch eggs, falafel and brie. I even looked at a tray of chicken and two trays of pork and realised I didn't have freezer room for them, so left them for my colleagues. #firstworldproblems

4. Annoying Face decided to teach me how to put stock on the shelf and then how to push a trolley. She thinks I'm that incompetent. She tried making conversation, in between blabbering about all her amazing work, but not really the ideal buddy-making chatter, especially once she had gone home and I saw the complete shit-show she had actually left me.

5. I work with some really great checkout staff. I'm thankful all over again (and again) for how they all help me, know what they're doing and just get on with their jobs. We're a good team.

No comments:

Post a Comment