Tuesday 26 October 2021

Shin Splints

My face, when ouch.
Two incredibly joyful words, aren't they? Well no. Frustratingly, it's now the pain in my legs which stops my fitness from improving rather than being out of breath or exhausted. This isn't how it's supposed to be and I demand a refund on my aspirations.

Increasingly I'm starting my work shifts wishing it was already time to go home. This is not productive and does not lead to an enjoyable time. I've bought new mala beads and I really should spend some quality time in reflection and meditation.

Good thing: I went for an interview today. Interview was very relaxed and they gave off very good positive vibes. They have been honest and admitted this job role would be difficult to start out. They have also been up-front that it is a big step up from my current role and that it will be a concern they will discuss. Overall, I don't think I will be successful for this role but it was a good learning experience to attend it. Another one tomorrow and a further one next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment