Monday 26 August 2019

Ill-Fitting Part Two


My general disposition and outlook.
My new trainers, that is, so I need to exchange them. Annoying++.

I bit the bullet and ordered another pair of reading glasses. I've dropped these and smacked them against multiple objects at work and any day now they'll be broken beyond recognition, and without a spare pair I'm sadly rather blind.

Pay day arrived - all my credit cards are zeroed again - and a big chunk of cash has been whacked down onto my car loan. It should be gone before the end of the year. My credit rating has jumped up, and I also got approved for a higher limit on one of my cards. Feels great :) And it should all mean I can borrow to buy a reasonably-priced property with money to spare.

Coins left over - I spent them at the supermarket (somewhere I now rarely go, because why would I, when I'm bringing food home so often?)

Spendy McSpenderson has bought a wooden bracelet online, probably the thing I need least in the world! I also bought some amazing candles which smell like Christmas. Because they were on special, and yes, I know that is a poor excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment