Monday 19 August 2019

Punishment

As punishment for online shopping, the clothes do not fit. One dress can be wrangled to fit. The second dress (which is now sold out on their site) I love so much that I've resolved to diet until it doesn't cling to me for dear life. And the third dress, which is too small across the bust, looks hideous on me in general and is simply going back. On the teenaged stick model it was quirky, but when modelled by a larger woman in her 40s it's just sad and old-fashioned. It is being returned along with the trousers which are far too shiny, too long, too low-cut and too skin-tight to be worn to work.

Good tips today and work is going well.

I bought myself some incense which smells a-ma-zing. I also finally ordered a spare pair of glasses - I've bumped my head into things several times at work and also dropped them, and it's only a matter of time before I destroy them and can't see a thing. I also got myself into gear and ordered my new trainers.

Brought home free lasagne and chocolate pudding!

No comments:

Post a Comment