Monday 10 February 2020

Major Oops

So I took my eye off the ball (I am still not quite sure how) and missed my due date for my credit card, and have incurred interest this month plus a late fee. It's incredibly frustrating because I have nobody else to blame! Lesson learned, direct debit is now set up to pay it in full automatically - so it will pay a bit earlier than before, but since I always have the money ready it won't matter too much.

My son came over for dinner - we watched comedy videos together and had a giggle 😀


I was also late posting my last entry here on my blog. That probably points to why I missed the CC date, I've been adjusting to this whole business of working two jobs and I only had one day off in almost two weeks - but this is temporary and it shall pass. Now that I have two jobs I will count my overtime - so I'm going to go back and calculate the extra earnings and update my challenge totals.

Storm Ciara is blowing an actual gale out there and it woke me at stupid o'clock this morning - I am not looking forward to going out in it later today. There are trees down all over the place and roads closed along the sea front.

Freebies: marmalade, chocolates, potatoes, green beans (about £1.90 worth)
Yellow stickers: hot cross buns (18p off)

I thought I was running behind in my February challenge of trying to achieve £4 per day, and I know it's because I am so busy, and then I remembered why I'm so busy. So I'm going to count overtime earnings in my challenge and I've updated posts to show that. As for the 2020 £2020 Challenge, the only way I'm likely to hit that is if I get fulltime work and somehow keep one of my other jobs... which isn't on the horizon right now. But still, we do what we can 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment