Saturday 1 February 2020

Round Up: January £3 Challenge

Here's the total list of my extra earnings for the month of January.

£15.00 LifePoints Panel
£14.16 Bank Interest
£2.00 Tesco voucher redeemed
£6.00 Tesco Clubcard Points
£10.00 e-Rewards (as Nectar points)
£8.00 Opinion Outpost
£11.09 Testable Minds
£29.89 Prolific Academic
£0.45 Book royalties
£56.20 Overtime on second job
£15.65 Free food and yellow sticker savings

Competition wins:
10p on TopCashBack

This last number looks a little bit sad but I dramatically changed my comping this month and spent far less time entering them. I've dropped it back to about five hours a week and almost all of that is in visit-daily sites (like free lotto sites) and on postcard entries for larger-value prizes with much better odds. This is part of my master plan to win myself a big-ticket item 😉

The surveys too have not been top of my priority list. I now work four days a week, so there's less of the sitting about at home now. I'm sure I missed out some of the free food I've brought home too, but never mind. I'll have to get better at always writing it down. I've also decided to count overtime on my second job.

All up, I'm pleased that I defeated the January Challenge of £3 per day, and for February I have decided to set the bar at £4. I think that the free food will become a bigger proportion of my "earnings" which suits me just fine, since I can't stand waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment