Thursday 13 February 2020

More Sandwiches

I suppose they're versatile, but there are only so many free sandwiches one can eat! I shared them with my son, who also didn't have much interest in yet another sandwich, but still ate it.

Had some extra shifts at work so goodbye to having an actual weekend (third time running... so I'm a little bit tired). On the plus side it's more money into the February £4 Challenge. On the minus side, between the fuel cost, the UC deduction of 67% and my current tax code, I will go home with nothing for working the extra hours. Something that I forgot all about when I said yes to another overtime shift for tomorrow.

Good thing: Spending time with my son. Today we did the tourist thing and went to Kent's Caverns. Interesting tour but I was perhaps a little bit underwhelmed! It was about £20 for the two us so not the most frugal thing in the world. Still, I give it an overall thumbs up.

Free food: Sandwiches, mushrooms, spinach and cake (£6.15)

No comments:

Post a Comment