Wednesday 15 July 2020

Impatience

Me: IT'S 10AM WHY AREN'T THERE ANY NEW PROPERTIES LISTED TODAY YET?

And again every hour, basically.

I've asked to view another property this week, it's the one that is out of price range but which has been listed for a month without the price being dropped. I still think it would be nice to have a nosey inside.

Prolific Academic has been very quiet of late, I was sure something was wrong with the browser plugin, but it appears it has changed behaviour and you now have to manually check, rather than automatic. Sad but I suppose it was too good to last!

Discovered some online resources for guided meditations by Zoom meeting, so I might get myself together to attend a few this week.

Am treating myself to a huge, free, rump steak!

Postscript: said property has had no offers because it is an absolute shambles both physically and legally. I am still hoping to view it soon. It's either going to be completely unobtainable or the bargain of the century. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment