Tuesday 4 August 2020

Well Well Well

The non-floored place that I went to see, which was advertised for 55K, has an offer in for 74K 😭
The studio that wasn't right for me, at "offers over 45K" which "sold" for 54K, has fallen through 😁
The "no holiday lets" flat in the bad street, sold for 34K in March, is now relisted at 65K, untouched 😂

The market is so volitile right now it's ridiculous. Lots of one bedroom places are appearing for around the 65-70K mark, which is disappointing. But they aren't selling immediately, and the more flats that appear, the faster the market will settle back down where it belongs.

Today a studio appeared for 35K guide price. It's in a nice area in a building I've been to before. I am trying not to get my hopes up and crossing my fingers that some idiot doesn't swoop in and offer 45.

Free food: bananas, clementines, strawberries, melon slices, bagels, crisps, chocolates, sausage rolls, rocky road.

No comments:

Post a Comment