Saturday 4 June 2022

I Went To Spend

...and I didn't really manage to spend much. I had a voucher to use worth £100, so I went to Big Supermarket. Being me, I forgot to look at the total AND missed getting the receipt. But I think there's still more than half of it for another time.

I came home with SO much food. Four boxes worth, with lots of fresh produce, because it's way past time that I sorted out my eating habits. I even managed to prep a bunch of salads last night (go me!) but of course, still being me, I'm sitting here mentally grumbling about how I'd much rather just eat a pizza.

I have made myself a large flask of strawberry tea and am eating my prepared chicken curry with cous cous. Added more curry powder and it tastes much better. I'm behaving. For now. The weather looks disgusting, and that sucks, because it's the Airshow today and tomorrow. It's allegedly happening with a modified display today, so please cross your fingers that tomorrow I get to see my beloved planes.

No comments:

Post a Comment