Sunday 30 October 2022

Back In The Saddle

...sort of. I've been snacking less, but after an exhausting really-busy week with lots of cheat meals, I know I didn't do great. I have a new resolve to behave myself this coming week. There are four salads prepared in my fridge, to take to work. I'm also playing catch up financially, so I've just booked myself in for some overtime and that will help cover bills.

Work has a bonus week coming up where we get a larger staff discount. I've been trying to mentally tick off all the things I should stockpile (and the things I shouldn't). I still have hand soap left from last year when my old work did the same, so clearly, I bought too much of that. But at the very least I'm going to stash a few mega packs of loo roll, get myself some more face cloths, and think about which non-perishable food is worth buying. Some grocery items at my work are still cheaper elsewhere because we don't carry the rock-bottom "price match" items like unbranded baked beans or tinned spaghetti.

Battling yet another cold. It's just getting annoying always coughing and I would like a refund! 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment