Thursday 6 October 2022

Not So Great This Week

Another moment nobody enjoys... realising that even after pay day, there won't be enough money for the loan repayment. Cue more of the "pushing money around in circles" malarkey. Oh well. This shall pass. And perhaps it'll enthuse me to work an extra day.

My work hasn't had fresh milk deliveries for days... the day before yesterday I took home a bit from the work fridge, in my drink bottle, to use in my coffee the following morning. But yesterday I had to bite the bullet and go to Old Work on the way home. Found a yellow-stickered Organic Milk for 71p and also treated myself to 11p crumpets 😀

I also bought myself a hot water bottle (from my grocery cash) and gleefully filled it last night. It was... weird, since it wasn't really cold last night, and it wasn't long before I stripped off my top jumper. Maybe I'll appreciate it more in the colder months 😁

Since my ankle still sucks at being a functional ankle, it doesn't appreciate the treadmill for more than ten minutes at a time. Lately I've been doing most of my time on the exercise bike instead. This doesn't burn half as many calories, which is annoying. So my weight has just stood still, as I'm not about to spend two hours on the bike with my arse going numb. Sigh.

Oh! First-ever freebie from my new work: five bottles of bleach which have the wrong supermarket brand on them. Yay! Even though I'll use most of it washing the cleaning rags from work, hey, it's a win 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment