Monday 17 October 2022

Whelp, That's Annoying

My favourite crypto platform has increased its fees. I can no longer play with the market to earn five pence each time! 😁 Ho hum, it was interesting while it lasted. I'll keep the £40-odd that I have in there, but I doubt I'll add anything to the fund.

I coloured my hair this week (long overdue) and used a pack I'd had since forever, so I'm calling it free.

After four days of the magic weight loss product, I have gained one kilo. Annoyed is not the word, because I have been INSANELY good with what I eat. I won't bother buying it again. Dinner: half a tin of value spaghetti hoops on a slice of toast. And it was delicious.

Got paid - this happens every week, so not that exciting of itself - but I had enough to chip away at some of my bills. Felt good! Financial adulting 💪

No comments:

Post a Comment