Friday 3 March 2023

Both Cheap and Expensive

My spending for the past few days, that is.

I popped in to Food Club and spent a fiver on my regular bag of tins and packets, plus got a couple of nice pastries and some bread rolls. I then spent an absolute fortune in the afternoon on flights to Australia and my bank balance is crying. But it can't be helped and was a necessity.

It was also my one-year anniversary at work during the week and I was going to buy a nice-ish cake to share with everyone. Turns out it was only £3 for three bags of donuts, so donuts it was, and I still had some money on my voucher so it cost a grand total of 30p.

Good: My time off has been approved for The Green Gathering festival in August 👏

Dinner tonight is chili con carne and a baked spud. With gourmet vegetables, ie they came from a tin 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment