Tuesday 21 March 2023

Regrettably

...they drew the wrong winner so I am not £45,000 richer from my raffle ticket. I did, however, get an extra day of work yesterday to cover an ill colleague, so that's something.

Today I did the usual financial housekeeping and moved money around as best I could. My aim right now is to clear the most expensive credit card, and after that it will be to clear the overdraft. I'm equal parts disgusted about being in overdraft and pleased because it's cheaper than the painful credit card 😫 which is a terrible thing to acknowledge but at least there is a game plan on tackling them both.

I have received a £25 payout from one of my survey sites so that was a nice bonus.

I batch cooked last night and tonight is my remaining lasagne, so Operation Use Things Up is in full swing. My freezer desperately needs emptying, as I have too many things stored which aren't special enough to take up that much room, so I'm attempting to concentrate there.

Five weeks until Australia trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment