Wednesday 1 March 2023

Playing Pretend

So this week Lidl had a deal where if you spend £25, you'd get £5 off. I didn't think I could spend £25, but then I remembered my decaf coffee. Anyway, I did buy 16 jars of coffee 😂 so basically I'm the random kid in your maths problem, like when you wondered why Tommy had 18 watermelons to begin with.

I also had a freak win at work, namely, a free loaf of bread and free hotdog buns. Very timely and appreciated (I ate hot dogs for dinner in celebration, since I had a tin of them from Food Club).

Spendy McSpenderson: I finally got a car wash for Pronto, since he was looking very salty and dusty. It was also an expensive fuel morning as I drove 40min for a medical appointment, but at least it's done with now.

Pipsqueak is doing my head in right now, having had a taste of running service but not particularly knowing what he is doing. He believes he will now be promoted. He's hallucinating. Bluey is moody because Pipsqueak is so confident of success. I think I'm also moody because I am constantly being given the same task for my entire shift and it's a tad annoying doing the same thing for nine hours straight. Must remember this is a good place to work.

Something to be grateful for: Bluey gave me different tasks every chance he got today and I was also rewarded with the privilege of cleaning the loos 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment