Wednesday 15 March 2023

Magical Wins

The good part about little wins is that when they're unexpected they still put a smile on my face, no matter how small. I went to Old Favourite supermarket early in the week, with a £5 voucher from doing surveys, to grab things I can't get at Food Club. I loaded up my basket and knew it was going to go way over. But at the till, I opened my loyalty app and apparently I also had another £5 worth of points, so, bam, I also used that. In the end my shop only cost me 86p and I left the shop feeling good about it all. Even though it contained a value pizza, which is not at all healthy nor was it on my shopping list, but was very nice indeed thankyouverymuch. And we won't mention the six hot cross buns which were eaten within two days (however, I did still inexplicably lose weight this week, which I don't understand).

I'm now attempting to reach payout again to get another voucher for the same supermarket, hopefully by the weekend. It's been two weeks since I've been to Food Club and tomorrow I will pop in on the way to work. I am tossing up whether to do a Meal Plan on here based on what I buy. It's been a long time since I did a challenge, so maybe I should!

I also sold my bitcoin today and earned £12 which is quite acceptable since I bought it five days ago. Same as always, I'm not adding any cash to that "play money" but just doing it for entertainment. I will probably lose again next time!

I have been watching news of the budget today and have seen that the energy cap will remain at least for a little while. This doesn't affect me as I'm well in advance with my power bills, but it will help others. Nothing else in the budget seems to give me anything to write about, though. Ho hum. Oh, and I bought myself a RevComps raffle ticket with the odd few Euro I had left from my last trip to Spain. I look forward to receiving my £45,000 cash when I win 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment