Saturday 18 March 2023

Re-Livenation

Photo posed by models.
Plates not included.
I have decided to re-livenate my flat. Yes, I invented that word. Right now the furniture is not functional and much of it does not get used yet takes up valuable space. So there are two major pieces which will go: my huge click-clack sofa bed, and my dressing table, neither of which ever gets sat on/at. The former is merely a repository for clean clothes and the latter has plants and junk on it.

Today I've driven out 45min into the countryside and bought myself this fabulous tiny dining set. Over the moon with it. I've been toying with the idea for ages and then one came up on Facebook Marketplace for £25, so it would have been rude not to. This is all the more impetus for thus removing a piece of furniture in return. Next, I will figure out if I have room for a better clothing storage solution (either another chest of drawers, or another cupboard).

As for my promised new challenge, it is being delayed. In essence, I have too much food in the house which needs eating and which was not bought from Food Club, so rather than cheating every second meal, I'm going to whittle down what I have (starting with the frozen lasagne now defrosting in my fridge). But watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment