Monday 15 May 2023

Summer Treats

So my gardening efforts in the black freebie flower tubs (from last year) are now looking very sad, dead and tired. Today I successfully chose £10 worth of plants, which gave me six decent-sized pots of colour. I then went to the DIY store, located a really big plastic pot for £13 and brought it home, thinking I'd get to bin two of my black buckets.

Turns out that it took the soil of FOUR of my dead black buckets. Which is even better. I now have a respectable-looking flower pot in the shared backyard and in a few weeks the colours will look amazing. Very pleased.

I also spent my £10 voucher at Old Favourite Supermarket. Then accidentally went to the wrong branch for my eye test. Oh well, I remain blind a little bit longer. Doctor's appointment coming up on Friday, which will hopefully be a clean bill of health. 👌

Currently eating a 90p pepperoni pizza which was in no way part of my shopping list but somehow jumped out of the freezers and into my basket. #noregrets

No comments:

Post a Comment