Wednesday 31 May 2023

Yes Please

I will accept the credit limit increase on that card, thank you. It isn't even the most expensive card, so I've done a money transfer and will move some cash where it is more useful in lowering my interest charges.

Road trip today to a sister store, a much bigger store than ours. We thought we'd be re-merchandising the store, but in the end, we merely worked cages of stock onto the shelves, because honestly, it's the most helpful thing we could have done. They want us to come back, but to be candid they can ask other stores - they do not need the "Best Merchandisers in the South West", they just need extra humans.

I even washed my car (myself!) in preparation. We won't mention the stubborn patches of bird poop on the roof, but otherwise, it's looking pretty sparkly, even if I do say so myself! (Also...I had already demanded up-front that I be paid my hourly rate for the travel time, but Blondie very kindly pointed out I can also request mileage paid. Thank you sir! This means I'll also get around £40 straight into my pocket even after my fuel cost is taken care of.)

🚗😁

No comments:

Post a Comment