Sunday 4 June 2023

Survey Payouts

Four of them this week in fact. Two of them took a whole ten days to show up, but I suppose it's not so different to work pay which is a week delayed itself. I have slapped an extra £60 onto my most expensive card and soon the interest-bearing balance will be gone on that one, and I avalanche to the next card.

I've been pretty grumpy this week and sick to death of the repetitive work in my job. I have started looking more closely at Indeed. This is not a fun exercise in any way. I've also scraped my knuckles today while moving furniture about in my flat, grrr.

Current mood: not yet, not yet, soon. I keep seeing newborn clothes and bedding that is gendered in colour, but I really do not need to get things this early when I don't know what I'm having and I honestly do not need pink and blue crap at all. As progressive as I am, I also do not feel the desire to explain to strangers that no, my kid in a pink frilly jumpsuit is a boy, or my kid in a blue racing cars jacket is a girl. There will be appropriate clothing available when I'm ready for it.

The fix: my pay this week was lower as Good Boss sorted out the overpayment. At least it's done now.

No comments:

Post a Comment