Friday 31 May 2019

Off the Wagon

So I spent almost a week eating approximately my entire body weight, and only attended the gym twice. Poor effort all round.

Somehow I gained nothing. I don't understand, but I'm not complaining.

It will, however, make it tough to beat my distance record. That will teach me to be lazy. I did six miles yesterday as penance!

I'm still getting by on my remaining coins, and even so, the rapidly-dwindling amount in the bank is alarming. All I really need is a job that pays me to stay home and do nothing - is that too much to ask?

Estate Agent is being very annoying and took three weeks to list my caravan for sale. Total communication was one PDF proof document that contained incorrect information about the van, then silence. Does it take three weeks to paste photos into a PDF and write three paragraphs of info? I then asked what was going on (they didn't bother to reply to my email) and the ad appeared the next day. The van is overpriced on the agent's recommendation, and I fully expect a big fat zero in enquiries, so I'll give it two more weeks then get the price dropped.

I'm beginning to come to grips with just how tight my budget is and wishing I had the space for my own treadmill again, to save from paying gym fees. And in general I'd like to have a slightly larger living space. I am usually content in my little box, but there is no flexibility whatsoever on possessions or furniture, which is sometimes annoying. This leads me to wistful property website trawling where I dream of all the properties I'm going to own in future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment