Monday 27 May 2019

Mechanic Booked

And I do hope that it's not an expensive repair, since my budget is zero...

Despite explaining to my supervisor why I can't take extra shifts, he is still asking me to cover more hours, which is frustrating and annoying. I was almost glad that Pugsley is unwell, as it gave me a good reason to say that I can't. If the worst comes to the worst and he can't be driven on Wednesday, I'll be walking one hour each way to my main job as it is. If the car is repaired in time, I still don't think it's ok expecting me to work until 2am on a pitiful wage.

An unexpected expense is in my future - my Australian passport will need renewing, as apparently I will not be legally allowed to travel there on my British one. This is really frustrating, as the cost is big enough that without a significant increase in earnings, my trip to Australia simply will not happen this year.

A little bit down in the dumps this week, eating and sleeping a lot out of boredom. It's a side-effect of not needing to wake up early along with me taking stock of my budget. I have put the Vanguard investment on hold for the moment. Another job would be useful plus probably boost my mood, and a change is as good as a holiday, so I have applied for a few and let's hope I get some replies.

Payday is coming soon and I know I'll go through the following emotions: YAY it's payday - PHEW the bank account is over four figures - UGH I only have four figures - UGH I am spending more than I earn - UGH it will dwindle fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment